HOME / ADMISSION /
If you would like to learn more about our school, we invite you to arrange a visit by contacting the School Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in our school!
AvH welcomes students from all cultural and ethnic backgrounds. Interested families go through our registration process, which includes an initial contact with the school office, entrance tests in German, mathematics, English and French if necessary, as well as a trial day and an interview with the school principal. A virtual meeting via Skype and online tests can be organized for all parents and students who do not live in the area.
In general, the enrolment period for an upcoming school year runs from January to March. Registration is possible throughout the school year based on availability.
Acceptance and Enrolment
To register your child, please send the completed application form together with the supporting documentation and the non-refundable registration fee to the admissions office.
To register your child, you need to provide the following:
• Application form fully completed (3 pages)
• $200 registration fee (cash, cheque issued to ‘AvH School’ or autodeposit e-transfer to email@example.com)
• Copy of the birth certificate
• Copies of the last two report cards
• Official documents regarding immigration status in Canada (if applicable)
• Successful completion of the tests (only for Grade 1 and above)
General Admission: Ms. Birgit Siemers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions Officer (elementary and high school): Ms. Caroline Schäfer at email@example.com
Please follow the link to place an inquiry and begin the enrollment process.
Information for guest students
514-457-2886 ext. 221
514-457-2886 ext. 231