HOME / ADMISSION /
Tuition & Fees
Tuition fees are set in the spring preceding the new academic year. Below is a breakdown for 2023-2024.
Preschool until 3 p.m*.
Preschool until 6 p.m.*
Kindergarten until 3 p.m.*
Kindergarten until 6 p.m.*
*Meals for preschool and Kindergarten (mandatory)
Grades 1 – 12
Grades 1 to 5 (IC) Immersion class -1st year
Grades 2 to 6 (IC) Immersion class – 2nd year
After-school supervision (AS) 3 – 6 p.m., Gr. 1 – 6 (HS for Gr. 5 & 6 included)
Homework supervision (HS) 3 – 4 p.m., Gr. 5 – 7
Building fund payable with entry into Kindergarten – one-time payment per family with initial registration payable on September 1, 2023. If starting school during the academic year, payable within 30 days of first day of attendance.
Registration fee per child
Re-registration deposit per child (advance payment of tuition fees)
Occasional use of the after-school program (fee per day)
Service fee for cheques returned (per cheque)
Interest for late payment
2% monthly of
The tuition fees must be paid following receipt of invoices as follows:
Option 1 – payment in one instalment:
payable on September 1, 2023
Option 2 – payment in two instalments:
50% on September 1, 2023
50% on February 1, 2024
Option 3 – payment in monthly instalments (pre-authorized debit mandatory):
The tuition fees can be paid in monthly instalments as follows: 10% of the total amount on September 1, 2023, and 10 % of the total amount on the first of every following month. Last payment due on June 1, 2024.
The school can grant a limited number of fee reductions. Applications must be submitted to Apple Financial Services which provides a confidential analysis. Registration is required at www.applefinancialservices.ca. Applications are valid for one school year.
- If a student starts school during the school year, the tuition fee must be paid as of the first day of the month of entry. There is no reduction of the monthly fee if the student starts during the month.
- If a student leaves the school during the school year, the tuition fee must be paid in full until the end of the month during which he leaves. No refund will be issued for the building fund contribution.
- If a student leaves the school temporarily (i.e., student exchange, short stay at another school at home or abroad) the tuition fee must be paid without interruption.
- Registration in the afternoon supervision for only 1 or 2 days per week is possible. Registration is binding, more information is available at the office.
- Fees for textbooks, school, and art supplies, etc., as well as excursions and class trips are extra and not listed in these tuition fee schedule.
- Registrations for extracurricular activities are binding. No refunds will be issued.
- Report cards or other evaluations will be issued only if all applicable school fees have been paid.
- In case of late payment or non-payment, the student may be excluded from school and/or the after-school supervision.
- Registrations for the coming school year will not be accepted if tuition fees are outstanding.
Tuition & Fees
After school supervision
Students from preschool to grade 6 may attend the school’s supervision program which runs daily from 1 to 6 p.m.
The after school supervision provides a safe, trusting and stimulating environment where children are guided and supervised by experienced and enthusiastic teachers. Students have the opportunity to complete homework, play in the school yard or participate in various activities. Registration is required for all children participating in the program. Occasional use of the after school supervision is possible in exceptional cases upon registration at the admissions office. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org